- Choosing when to start settlement negotiation or to schedule a mediation can have a major impact on the settlement value of your case.
- Medical records that suggest you will need additional surgery or expensive future medical treatment will drive the settlement value up.
- The settlement value of your case will usually be higher if you have not been released to full time work.
How do insurance companies approach settlement negotiations and how can you maximize your recovery? In this video, Jodi discusses the various considerations that come into play in workers compensation settlement negotiations.
START HERE – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Don’t know where to begin? Get this Survival Kit now.
It will help you avoid common mistakes and guarantee the best chance of winning.
Why Get a Free Case Evaluation from Jodi?
- Get a 25+ year legal expert’s advice on your unique case before making any decisions
- Learn what arguments are likely to lead to a successful judgment
- Avoid common mistakes that hurt your chances of winning
- It costs you nothing
- It’s 100% confidential and risk-free