Cost of Lawyer
What will it cost you to hire me to represent you in your Georgia workers’ compensation case? At my firm you pay no up front costs for my representation. Instead, I handle cases on a 25% contingency fee. This means that:
- I only get paid if you win; and
- I get paid 25% of your lump sum settlement which is set by law
Unlike some of my competitors I do not take a percentage of your weekly wage checks – you get every penny of your weekly wage benefit payments.
Before I start work, I will explain and ask you to sign my contingency fee contract. After we both sign it, I will make you a copy then file a scanned copy with the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation.
I will encourage you to carefully read my fee contract and ask me questions if you have any. You’ll find once you hire me that I am a very direct person and I will treat you the same way I would like to be treated if I was to hire a lawyer.
Speak directly with an experienced Georgia Worker’s Compensation
Attorney to discuss your situation.
No Fee or Obligation – 100% Confidential.
Please call now! 770-351-0801.
Jodi & Jonathan Ginsberg – Friendly & Experienced Attorneys at Law
START HERE – KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Don’t know where to begin? Get this Survival Kit now.
It will help you avoid common mistakes and guarantee the best chance of winning.
Why Get a Free Case Evaluation from Jodi?
- Get a 25+ year legal expert’s advice on your unique case before making any decisions
- Learn what arguments are likely to lead to a successful judgment
- Avoid common mistakes that hurt your chances of winning
- It costs you nothing
- It’s 100% confidential and risk-free